Bastion – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
BASTION are looking for an experienced Billings and Accounts Receivable Clerk… Please note this role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
We have built Bastion over more than a decade by bringing together world-class independent agencies and experts, with complimentary skillsets, to deliver a truly integrated communications service offering to our clients.
We think wide across the breadth of communications disciplines, with deep expertise in each service offering we deliver. Each of our specialty services are delivered by an industry renowned CEO with a team of experts in their field.
We offer a wide breadth of specialist capabilities across the communications spectrum including market research, brand and creative, advertising, corporate and change communications, PR and social media, digital and customer experience (CX), sponsorship and experiential, film and content production, merchandise, Asia marketing and communications, data analytics and panel management.
- Ensure all costs incurred are invoiced to clients accurately and promptly.
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings with the Group Account Directors, Account and / or Job Managers regarding active/open job review and billing.
- Liaise with Group Account Directors, Account and / or Job Managers regarding active/open jobs to confirm amounts to be invoiced each month.
- Ensure timely contact maintained with clients to enable efficient debtor collections.
- Constant engagement with client AP contact through the debtor cycle – ensure problems are identified and addressed on a timely basis.
- Communicate to all concerned Monthly Production Billings Timetable.
- Coordinate and distribute all necessary month end Production Billings reports i.e. Estimate Reports, Credit Note Summary, Invoice Summary.
- Monitor intercompany jobs, and ensure that costs and revenue are correctly recorded.
- Liaise with Group Account Directors, and Job / Account Managers regarding intercompany arrangements and confirmation of amounts to be paid / charged to intercompany counterparts on a monthly basis.
- Issue intercompany invoices.
- Coordinate and follow up on invoices in the event of invoice dispute
ABOUT YOU – QUALIFICATIONS AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as member of the finance team.
- Approachable and confident approaching others.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible work in a hybrid work environment with mental wellbeing initiatives.
- A supportive culture focused on collaboration and personal growth.
- A truly integrated agency network that includes research, data, insights, creative, digital, experiential, reputation management, content production, performance, earned media, etc.
- Birthday Leave: a day off on your birthday.
- Happy Days: a free day off each month (half day in months with a public holiday).
- Culture Club: a calendar of events that connects our team in creative and fun ways.
- Unlimited leave after three years.
- The Bastion Bridge mentoring program.
- International exchange program.