CRNRSTONE – Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
CRNRSTONE Market Research Recruiter – Team Leader
Who is CRNRSTONE.
Founded in 1992 as Stable Research, CRNRSTONE supports Australian brands, companies and research agencies to deliver high-quality qualitative and quantitative research programs. Whether it’s providing access to research participants through our proprietary panel of over 100,000 engaged Australians, programming research surveys, providing logistics support for research projects, or delivering delivery and reporting for completed projects, CRNRSTONE is a one-stop shop for all research fieldwork. Most importantly, CRNRSTONE can tailor approaches to each project, additionally offering a combined qual-quant approach to bolster your results.
Our quality of service is unmatched, as evidenced by our high level of repeat business. From conception to delivery, our clients rely on us to provide research support services including product packaging testing and delivery, venue management, qualitative moderation, and custom reporting. In other words, CRNRSTONE exists to connect real people providing insight and opinion with our clients’ research and decision-making needs.
- Manage and be responsible for the Recruitment Team during the Recruitment Process.
- Manage the Recruitment Workflow.
- Delivery of jobs on time and on budget and according to clients’ specifications.
- Establish best practices on customer services for the team to excel in the current service standards.
- Customer Management: Involvement in Client Issues management with Client Team.
- Quality Control of all projects.
- Staff Scheduling: Organisation of staff as a team according to business needs.
- Recruitment Process: Management of the Recruitment Team during job progress.
- Database Maintenance: Involvement in the database maintenance program.
- Job Issues: Work with the Operations Manager on broader issues with the recruitment team during recruitment.
Typical Day as Team Leader.
- Ownership and Responsibility on all projects.
- Deliver on spec and on time.
- Team Leader will ensure ALL requests required by clients/ team is actioned by end of day.
- Workload – Team Leader will manager 7-8 projects at any one time.
- Prioritise – Team Leader will plan their day in order each morning in order of project urgency TL will plan delivery timelines of project solutions.
- Analyse solutions will be proposed for any project with issues.
- High level of communication – Organise immediate resourcing changes as occur Cancellations as they occur.
- Daily updates – Monitor time spent on project Results vs target Solutions to fill.
Qualifications & Skills.
- Minimum 3 years + customer service experience in the market research industry.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Team Leader and you are a strong team player.
- Proficiency in English.
- Result-focused with an ability to multitask and prioritise work effectively.
- You possess natural people management skills.
- You have coaching and mentoring ability.
- You have an ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Strong client relationship and rapport building skills.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy your work role.