Bastion Reputation – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Senior Client Manager – Bastion Reputation.
About Bastion Reputation
Founded in 2015, Bastion Reputation has grown to become a leading corporate communications and business consultancy.
We believe your reputation is one of your greatest assets. It should be a reflection of your values and tell your employees, shareholders, stakeholders, corporate and community partners, the media and the wider community what you stand for.
In the constant hum of a connected world and 24-hour news cycle, it is increasingly difficult for governments, brands, businesses, organisations, leaders and individuals to build genuine and trusted relationships with those who matter most. Every day, we help organisations and their leaders connect with the people who matter most in ways that build, maintain, strengthen and protect their reputation.
Our team and our leaders bring decades of diverse global experience in business, government, media, sport, community and not-for-profit, private sector and consulting from Australia, the Pacific, North America, Europe and across Asia. Together, we have the privilege of partnering with our clients to solve their most complex business challenges using communications and business expertise to develop strategic, smart and creative solutions.
Put simply, we help you be your best on your best day and the best you can be on your worst day.™
This role leads client projects, project teams, or streams of work as required, while also working closely with senior team members and project leads to support the delivery of client work and other Bastion Reputation related projects.
You will manage competing deadlines and client priorities, perform well under pressure and support client and project teams to deliver against the brief, while also finding ways to add additional value.
You will contribute positively to Bastion Reputation’s culture, play an active role in its continual development, embrace the benefits and opportunities of our small team and play a key role as part of our high performing project teams.
We have a strong values-led approach and believe our philosophy drives our work, our relationships with clients, and our respect for each other.
In our workplace, we celebrate difference and we see the power in having a range of experiences and perspectives to draw on. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds or communities to apply for this position and we are committed to offering you a safe and respectful workplace.
- Client strategy: Support Principal Consultants by establishing best practice right from the start, ensure high quality project management and client servicing is applied to every project for its duration to ensure Reputation delivers what the client needs every time.
- Client service: Work closely with Principals and project leads to build strong and lasting client relationships and ensure each client always receives the highest quality service and support, and that each project team consistently produces work to a high standard.
- Quality output: Ensure Reputation’s client strategy and management processes are followed and delivered to the highest standard.
- Project finances: Manage client project financials, including generating estimates, job creation, liaison with our accounts team to ensure client billing is in line with contractual obligations and project profitability.
- Business strategy and innovation: Understand, support, and proactively promote Bastion Reputation’s philosophy, values, and business strategy.
- Team player: Lead and mentor more junior staff while working effectively with senior management, embracing the small team culture and working as part of a high performing team.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in corporate affairs, communications, or a media relations setting in either agency or in-house roles.
- Experience working on complex operational issues or crises that have had reputational impacts and a strong understanding of the methodology to deal with such events.
- Experience developing strategies, communications materials, messaging and content for diverse audiences and channels.
- Experience leading client projects or streams of work, and experience supporting senior team members or project teams working with client senior staff and executive teams to deliver positive outcomes for the organisation and stakeholders.
What we offer;
An environment based on nurturing and growth. You’ll be surrounded by authentic, smart and curious people, in a work environment that encourages continuous improvement and career development.
We offer hybrid working arrangements that allow you to integrate your work, your life and your passions – a robust Growth and Development program, Happy Days (day off every month), Mental Health Training, “Teams” free Fridays, a pet friendly office, CSR leave and a great diverse and collaborative culture.